Rocky Mountain Radar KAT-MATRIX
Released October, 2006
The Rocky Mountain Radar KAT-MATRIX is a 3-axis car performance accelerometer/monitor that measures a vehicle’s acceleration, cornering, horsepower, g-forces, quarter-mile and 0-60 times by using XYZ, three-axis measurements.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It must be mounted properly onto a windshield, and it relies on AA batteries—though Rocky Mountain Radar claims one pair can last an entire year. Additional features include a backlit- LCD display, and simple one-button operation. Essentially the KAT-MATRIX is for benchmarking and performance testing a vehicle.
- 3-Axis Car Performance Accelerometer
- Measures Vehicle’s Acceleration
- Measures Vehicle’s Cornering
- Measures Vehicle’s Horsepower
- Measures Vehicle’s G-Power
- Measures Quarter-Mile Time
- Measures 0-60 Time
- Relies on AA Battery
- One-Year Battery-Life Guarantee
- Backlit-LCD Display
- Simple One-Button Operation
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...